- Job Name
- Of Counsel Attorney
- Brief Description
- Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law, seeks an experienced attorney to engage in each of the firm's practice areas of estate planning, probate, and business law. This is a part-time remote position, working in an Of Counsel capacity, with competitive pay dependent on both experience and hours billed.
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- J.D. / Law Degree
- Location City
- Seattle, WA 98133, United states
- Contact Person
- Stacey Romberg
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- Email both a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info
- Job Details
Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law, seeks an experienced attorney to engage in each of the firm's practice areas of estate planning, probate, and business law. This is a part-time position, working in an Of Counsel capacity, with competitive pay dependent on both experience and hours billed. The successful attorney will work remotely – enjoying flexible hours with the support of other attorneys and a congenial office team. Our firm was founded in 1999 and has been virtual since its inception. The successful candidate must meet each of the following requirements:
· Demonstrate a strong interest in and enthusiasm for all of the firm's practice areas, and offer specific experience in estate planning and probate.
· Not perform legal services for other law firms while working in an Of Counsel capacity for our firm, pursuant to the requirements set forth by the Washington Rules of Professional Conduct.
· Set up an appropriate home office to perform work on an ongoing basis.
· Bill a minimum of 600 hundred hours annually.
· Travel to the firm's North Seattle conference room occasionally to meet with clients as needed.
· Contribute each month to the firm’s blog.
· Participate in providing initial consultations for prospective clients.
· Be nice, communicative, highly professional, and ethical, and always approach the practice of law with high integrity to maintain the firm's strong reputation.
· Participate effectively and collaboratively as part of a virtual team.
· Provide a high level of accessibility, responsiveness, and caring customer service to our clients.
· Want to build an excellent professional reputation in our legal community and find a rewarding place to work long-term.
Does this sound like you? If interested, please provide both a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.